Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Technology Self-Assessment: School 2.0

NETS 5- With this assignment I engaged in professional growth and leadership.

In order to improve Module 1: Facilitate and Inspire Student Learning and Creativity, I took a look at the link labeled "Top 10 Web 2.0 Tools for Young Learners". In visiting this link I learned that there are many well known educational websites as well as not as well known educational websites. The "Top 10" link offered a few links to websites such as Kerpoof which offers a variety of creative tools, Voki, a text to speech generator and Create-A-Graph which allows students to easily create graphs. This link on School 2.0 opened my eyes to a variety of educational websites that are good for educators of all kinds. Even though I do not plan on being a teacher, I do plan on being a speech pathologist in elementary schools, therefore, these web-based learning tools can be very beneficial to the learning and teaching experience. It also contributes in helping me construct knowledge and improve creativity skills while working collaboratively with the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment